Toppolinos for drinks?

Yes there is, and they make a fantastic Old Fashioned style drink. I forget the name of it though.

So are we able to just go to Toppolinos to sit outside for drinks/apps and watch the shows? Or is a reservation for dinner the best option?

So are we able to just go to Toppolinos to sit outside for drinks/apps and watch the shows? Or is a reservation for dinner the best option?

Without a reservation, you can’t drive there. But we have been staying there and bar was full and couldn’t just stay and go outside.

I didn’t try last time I was there so it’s been a bit…but it didn’t seem like it’s an easy place to hang out.

We’ve ubered to Riviera, and more often, taken the skyliner. We’ve never stayed there.
We’ve had success at Topolino’s bar.
There’s bar seating, plus a few tables in the lounge area. It’s not a huge space, but pleasant enough. We’ve visited about 5 times without ADR’s, and have never had trouble getting a spot in the bar area (usually a party of 4). YMMV, however.

Basically I’m looking to do drinks and apps maybe prior to the fireworks times. Maybe just a reservation. ????

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter