• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tote/Backpack Trade

gppnj

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
I quite like the DVC tote. However, it's not something that I'd likely ever use. I do, however, regularly use a backpack, so having a DVC backpack would be nice.

Anyone here interested in making a trade? The DVC tote I have is in brand-new condition. I'd like to trade it for a DVC backpack that's in new or virtually new condition.

By the way, I posted two weeks ago about trading an SSR litho for a VWL litho, and that worked out very nicely, so perhaps this trade will work out as well.

Someone has taken me up on my offer, so I no longer have a tote to trade.

Thanks!

Could someone post a picture of the backpack? I just got my tote, and I think it's great, but maybe not something we'd use -- who goes to the beach in Miami???

But we might use the backpack at WDW. We can't use the tote there -- it looks like it would hold all 800 pounds of DW's camera equipment!

Thanks.

We have a DVC backpack and I find the straps to be too narrow and uncomfortable to wear long. No, we are going to keep it anyway. Also have a tote (older one without the Magic plastered on it) that we use for a lot of things still.

I have both the tote and the backpack. I have never used the backpack and would love to trade it for a tote. If someone is interested, just let me know either by pm or email (btrimble@uiuc.edu) and I would be glad to exchange.

Binnie
::yes::

Thanks tj,

I looked on eBay the other day and didn't find it. Looks like it holds quite a bit less tonnage than the tote...and that's a plus for this beast of burden!

Jim

gppnj said:
By the way, I posted two weeks ago about trading an SSR litho for a VWL litho, and that worked out very nicely, so perhaps this trade will work out as well.

Great idea!
If anyone has a BWV litho, I would gladly trade my SSR (new). I would be a very happy DIS camper! :earsgirl: PM me, please!

the DVC backpack is heavy.

Not something you want to put on your back.

It does have nice zipper compartments.

but I never use mind - it is too darn heavy. I use my cheap one from Walmart. Light - very light comparted to the DVC one.

I got my new DVC tote and while it is a nice bag... I'm just not a tote bag kinda person... would much rather have the backpack. If there's anyone else out there that would be interested in making a totebag/backpack trade, please pm me. Thanks!

NEVER MIND... I FOUND A TRADE!!! THANKS ANYWAY!!!

Not to complain...but, purchasing resale, we didn't get a freebie. Did do a small add-on yesterday with DVC. Will I get a "goodie"/how long does it usually take? I'm getting sick & tired of buying all my DVC/DCL junk on eBay. ;)

We got the blue backpack when we bought our pts. at SSR last Aug. It's brand new, never used it and taking up space in my closet. I'd rather have the new tote bags their giving out now. If someone wants to trade, send me a PM and we can work out the details.

Barb

spiceycat said:
the DVC backpack is heavy.

Not something you want to put on your back.

It does have nice zipper compartments.

but I never use mind - it is too darn heavy. I use my cheap one from Walmart. Light - very light comparted to the DVC one.

YOu hang on to that backpack. When you stay at oKW, it fits right on the back of the seat of the ECV that everyone rides around on. :rotfl:

barbnbrian found a trader - but I'm still looking to trade my tote (just received it on Friday) for a backpack. Anyone interested? PM me.

TIA!

Anyone have a photo of the tote? I have a backpack that I might be interested in trading.....

Well... I got the new tote via FedEx today with all of the paperwork (and the SSR litho).

After taking a look at the tote... I don't think I'd ever use it. I'm not exactly the "tote" type I guess.

If anyone has one of the backpacks and would be interested in a trade, just let me know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter