• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tote/Backpack Trade

Anyone willing to trade backpack for tote?

For those that haven't seen the new totes, here's what they look like:

dvctote.jpg

and here's the inside:

dvctote2.jpg

PM if interest in a trade.

Otherwise I guess the next step would be to put it out on ebay... or shove it in the closet...

When we joined in 2001 our only "gift" was a canvas bag the materials came in. It was small and has stayed in a drawer with all of the booklets they give you when you join. I'm still glad we joined - the perks don't mean a great deal to me - but I think ours wins the prize for Most Insignificant Freebie!

gracelrm said:
When we joined in 2001 our only "gift" was a canvas bag the materials came in. It was small and has stayed in a drawer with all of the booklets they give you when you join. I'm still glad we joined - the perks don't mean a great deal to me - but I think ours wins the prize for Most Insignificant Freebie!

The materials now come in a really nicely decorated cardboard/file box. And you'd need a big tote like this to put it all in! :confused3

I have a never used backpack Im looking to trade for one of the newer canvas bags with the zip top and with the newest logo on it..

anyone interested please pm me

Thanks
metpro
Marthas Vineyard

I still want to see a picture of the new totes. We received a light cavass zippered bag for the documents when we purchased in 1997, and also received a heavier canvass tote that is open on the top and has a large DVC logo on the side with bright blue handles. What do the new ones look like?

I have the backpack - we got in 2002 with our BCV paperwork. It has been sitting in the box in a closet since receipt.
I would be interested in trading for the new tote bag with the zippered top. Any pictures available?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter