"Tour Plan" advice for Tues/Wed Thanksgiving Week?

TinkerbellSecret

Mouseketeer
We will be going to Disney/Universal/Seaworld in just 4 days!!! We are planning to be at Universal on Tuesday/Wednesday of Thanksgiving week. I was planning to go to IoA on Tuesday (thinking as Thanksgiving gets closer, it'll get busier since it seems to be the more "popular" park right now with HP), then US on Wednesday. Can anyone give me a recommended touring plan so we see all the main attractions? It will be my husband, myself, and our 9 year old daughter (who will go on all the "big" rides). We don't want to miss anything. We are staying off-site and I warned the family we WILL be there at opening both mornings so we can optimize our touring time!

TIA for any advice! And, oh, where might we see SpongeBob?

THANKS!

We will be going to Disney/Universal/Seaworld in just 4 days!!! We are planning to be at Universal on Tuesday/Wednesday of Thanksgiving week. I was planning to go to IoA on Tuesday (thinking as Thanksgiving gets closer, it'll get busier since it seems to be the more "popular" park right now with HP), then US on Wednesday. Can anyone give me a recommended touring plan so we see all the main attractions? It will be my husband, myself, and our 9 year old daughter (who will go on all the "big" rides). We don't want to miss anything. We are staying off-site and I warned the family we WILL be there at opening both mornings so we can optimize our touring time!

TIA for any advice! And, oh, where might we see SpongeBob?

THANKS!
Sounds like you have a good plan already with arriving early. There really isn't a touring plan like Disney since there are two parks. If you want to do WWoHP, get in line and explore that whole area and then just wander around. Check the park maps online so you know where everything is located...same thing at the Studios. As long as you know the layout, you shouldn't have any issues.

Spongebob will be at the Studios. The characters wander around so it's hard to tell you exactly where they will be.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter