Tower of Terror 13K & 6.5K Race Website Link

No, no, no,
not looking at this post...
I must not click on link....
must have control....
oh, might as well take a peek...

ENTRY FEES
Entry Fees for this event include a post-event party which will last from 9:00 p.m. to 1:00 a.m. The party will include a live band. The following attractions will be open for the party: The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror™, Rock 'n' Roller Coaste® starring Aerosmith, and The Great Movie Ride.

13K: $65.00
6.5K: $40.00
Additional Post-Event Party Tickets: $25.00

Registration Fees Include:

Glow in the dark race shirts
Access to the post-event party

All finishers will receive

Commemorative The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror™ 6.5 K and 13K Finisher Medal

..oh, and Rock N Roller coaster will be open, and a GLOW IN THE DARK :eek: tshirt.

Must look away, I am doing MCM!

And I will NOT notice that DD has a school holiday the following Monday, so we could actually make a long weekend of it...

Jackie

And I will NOT notice that DD has a school holiday the following Monday, so we could actually make a long weekend of it...

Jackie

Oh Jackie, we have that Monday off school too! The Pain!

Who was it that is chartering that jet to DC?

No, no, back away, running MCM, running MCM.

I am sooooo wanting to do this race. A night time race with a T of T theme, my fav ride in all of the world of theme/amusement parks! But a quick trip to WDW would turn into a longer trip and then DW would say, lets go during Marathon Weekend instead, and I would say okay (like I'm gonna say no to a trip to WDW)....so alas, I must pass. SIGH....another reason to move closer to the World!

This race looks so cool!:thumbsup2

If I don't get my random drawing entry to the Nike 1/2 in SF, this could be doable.

Terri

Oh, geez! This looks like fun!

However, I am running in a half-marathon the weekend before. Hmmmmmm.
I may need to figure out how I can make this work.

Every time I try & get out....THEY PULL ME BACK IN!!:lmao:

THis looks So Cool!!!

Someone stop me.

I see a divorce in the future!!:rotfl2: My husband thinks I'm nuts as it is, what w/ Goofy & all. He calls me a Disney Freak all the time!!!

I HAVE TO DO THIS RACE, though. & MNSSHP, I've never been.

Jodi

Terri, Susie - I feel a bit nuts, but if my mom is in for the ToT race I'm going to try and swing both. San Francisco on the weekend of the 20th, come home on Monday. Fly to Orlando on Tuesday for MNSSHP and ToT, then come home Sunday. Figured I would take the week in between as vacation since it seemed silly to bookend the two trips, therefore more time at WDW. Must start saving up for all these trips.....

Talked to my DW last night and we decided to cancel our RFTT reservations and I just booked for ToT 13K. Airline res changed and rebooked DVC. Only able to get SSR so we are in for 10/19-10/30.:cool1:

Sounds like too much fun:banana:

I want to do this so bad..I might just do it on my own. If I take my boyfriend or my friend can they come to the after party if I pay? thanks for the information in advance.

I want to do this so bad..I might just do it on my own. If I take my boyfriend or my friend can they come to the after party if I pay? thanks for the information in advance.

According to Disney, additional post event party tickets are only $25. Some bring some friends:)

Robert

I'm very pleased that you and your lovely bride will be able to run on October 27. You did the work and revealed this to all of us and I look forward to seeing you before 9 p.m. on October 27.

Craig

We definitely need to be able to meet you before 9 pm, it would be nice to be able to Thank you in person for the info allowing us to run in what is going to be the coolest Halloween Weekend ever! :goodvibes

I've also decided that now that we have our hotel reservations and our DHs approval to 'run' off to Disney again that perhaps you aren't so evil after all :flower3: Thanks!!!! I've been flying on cloud nine since they posted the info on the website.

We'll have to figure out a group meet before the run.

Group meet sounds great:banana:

I am glad I could help get the info out. Remember to take a camera! Send pic and reports to me to add to my website:cool1:

I think this will be the next "must do" WDW race as it will be so different than all others. And we will be the first to do it:yay:

Group meet sounds great:banana:

I am glad I could help get the info out. Remember to take a camera! Send pic and reports to me to add to my website:cool1:

I think this will be the next "must do" WDW race as it will be so different than all others. And we will be the first to do it:yay:

Darn you Robert! Now we are hooked, we just need to be reeled in. Checking with our work today to see if the time off is available. A wish group meeting and party sounds like a plan.

DAve:hippie:

Don't forget to update your sig to include ToT. You know you have to go and would kick yourself if you don't go. All your friends are doing it;)

So what is the game plan before the race? After we finish? And after they kick us out of MGM?

Big River at Boardwalk? Great beer:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter