town car service

disneyatheart

Mouseketeer
Hello Disney Fans!

We are returning to the "World" this May. I haven't booked a car service yet and Im wondering of those who have used a service which one would/wouldn't you recommend? And why? We would be looking for round trip to/from Orlando airport and need a grocery stop along the way.

Thanks for the input.

:D

We used Happy Limo this February and they were excellent. They were on time and made a stop at the grocery store. They were also very affordable. We rented a van for 9 of us for $105 round trip.

We always use Tiffany Towncar. They charge $80 roundtrip and offer a 1/2 hour grocerie stop.

<a href="http://www.fltours.com">FL Tours</a> is one of our site sponsors and provides a great service.

They can make a grocery stop at the new Kash-N-Carry and even provide a discount card to help with the final charge. We have used their services many times and have been pleased with all aspects.

Enjoy!

We just used Yourride and they were FABULOUS!!! They were there when they said they were, the driver, Mike, was very courteous with a nice sense of humor. Rabbitz, the owner I believe, had called our hotel to confirm our pick up in the morning and also called in the morning to personally confirm with us (our flight was 4 hours delayed due to weather!).

We have used others but will only use Yourride from now on.

Check out their website!! Yourride.com

It will be Cartier for our next trip. They are friendly, very responsive and I've found cheaper than many of the others. Good luck!!!

We just got back. This time we didn't have all the kids with us so we used Dave from Yourride. He pulled up to get the luggage in a Black Town Car very, very clean. Last time we had Mike in the Van. rbuzzotta he is a fun guy. On the return Dave was right there at the time we set up. Rabbit and all of his drives really care about customer service. Rabbit called me at home the day before just to check on us. And the day it came to go home Tom called us at the hotel to check on the return time. Thanks guys
See you again in June Tony.
Check out their website http://www.Yourride.net

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter