TownCar or Mears?

Jen D

DIS Veteran
Usually my answer is TOWNCAR ALL THE WAY! But, this hastily planned trip is just me and my five-year old-- so the price difference is considerable-- Mears would cost us HALF as much. Of course, there is the Publix stop-- but we are staying in a moderate this time, not a villa with a fridge, so we wouldn't get much more than soda, juice boxes, water and maybe some pop tarts-- we'll still be buying most of our breakfast. I don't know. We're supposed to be going on the cheap this trip so I really should do Mears. But oh I love the Towncar! :(

I vote for the Towncar. To me, it's worth the money to save on the aggrevation of a long trip through all the resorts. Also, the Towncar schedules are much more flexible, allowing you to stay longer at WDW before they pick you up to return to the airport. Plus, it'll be cheaper to by snacks at Publix than at the resorts.

I vote for a towncar. After traveling the last thing I ever wanted to do is wait x stops before we get to my resort. The same goes when leaving you most likely would have to leave earlier using Mears. JMHO.

I vote for the towncar too! Even though it is just hubby and I, we have done towncars ever since we discovered them. We used to do Mears, but it just isn't worth it to run around to multiple hotels after being crammed into the cattle car. Go for the towncar!
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

Well, that was easy! :D As you can see, I really wanted the Towncar, my question is HOW CAN I JUSTIFY IT? Oh well, just do it!

Thanks guys! I love seeing that sign with my name on it when I come down the escalator!

I must cast a vote for the towncar too. After doing Mears for years, this past year, my DH and I finally decided to try Tiffany TC. It was a HUGE difference! So nice to be able to just get from the airport to BC with no stops. I would never go with Mears again. (BTW, neither would DH!).

Nancy:earsgirl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter