Toy Story Character Meal

myboysmom

DIS Veteran
Is there any talk of perhaps doing a character meal with the gang from Toy Story? We ate at Pizza Planet at MGM the last time because that is about as close as we could get. I think it would be very popular.

Everyone here seems to be in the know, so any information would be great.

There has been a lot of talk on these boards of a Toy Story Character meal, mainly for boys, as most of the character meals seem to be aimed at girls. Unfortunately though, I think it's just all talk, but maybe if enough people write to the powers that be at WDW, they'll make a Toy Story meal. Even though I have girls, I'm sure they would love a Toy Story meal.

No, there is no Toy Story character meal. Since the characters are owned by both Disney and Pixar, both companies must agree to where and how these characters appear. That may be the problem.

Pizza Planet is, right now, probably the closest you will come to a Toy Story Character meal in the near future.

Sorry:(

Thanks for the info. I had heard a rumor that because MGM had no character meals anymore perhaps this meant that Buzz and Woody would be making an appearance. I would hope that would happen. Princesses are nice, unless you are a boy :) I will keep my ears open too and hope that they will do a Toy Story meal before we go in April.

Supposedly the issue is with Pixar because Disney and Pixar haven't come to a deal.

That being said, it's highly unlikely, not only because of the politics, but there was a character CM a while back who said it wouldn't be possible to have a quality TS character meal because the characters are so bulky and can't mingle between tables.

I think more "do-able" is an Adventurers Meal with Tarzan, Hercules, Aladdin and Peter Pan. They market that line in the Disney Catalog, why not do a meal about it?

It's all speculation and wishful thinking at this point though. And don't bother sending in a suggestion. I did and got a curt letter from a Disney paralegal (not even a real lawyer) saying my suggestion was destroyed because they don't accept siggestions from outsiders.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter