Toy Story Hotel Question

djmeredith

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know which room category to book if you want a room on the front side with a view of Slinky Dog Park? There doesn't appear to be a room category for that view. There is "Square View" but it says those overlook the "Toy Friends Square," which is the interior courtyard between the two hotel towers. The "partial view standard" room says its on the third floor above the main entrance. Does that mean the "standard room" and/or "superior room" include the front side rooms? It just seems weird that the square view would be more expensive than the front view. I'm so confused.

It really does. I'm a middle aged woman traveling with my 18 yo nephew and we are both excited about seeing it.

As you probably already know, it is often very difficult to book the official TDR hotels because they are so popular. If you haven't already, get familiar with all the tips and tricks for booking at the exact date/time your dates open. I just booked this week for May. I had to book 1 nt at TS and then the next night book 2 nts at Miracosta. I practiced many times and got everything I wanted. The Toy Story hotel has only sold out instantly once since I started monitoring the booking a month ago. It happened the night before my booking date; it was for a Sat night. All the rooms were gone within 5ish mins. I suspect it will be that way for most of the summer because of FS opening.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter