TR - WDW, Disney Fantasy and more

Wow Shushh, another suite!! OMG, you certainly cruise in style :cheer2: It would only be possible for me in my dreams - your suite looks fantastic from what you've shown so far :)

Wow Shushh, another suite!! OMG, you certainly cruise in style :cheer2: It would only be possible for me in my dreams - your suite looks fantastic from what you've shown so far :)

We are very fortunate to have been able to sail in a suite but not all suites are created equal or are the same in value! It was only just affordable because we squeezed 7 into it. Passengers 3-7 were heavily discounted. And also the RCL suites were more reasonably priced than say Disney. We could never afford those!

But yes it was so nice to have the space, and the various perks. Will hopefully be able to go into more detail soon!

That's my DD's dream, was looking at the ones on the central coast but they are $250each, you got a bargain (ignoring the cost of the huge suite etc:rotfl2:)

Fantastic pictures with the dolphins. Love the pirate shots too.

Great update Shushh. Hope your nose is feeling better. :flower3:

Loving the updates!

That suite is amazing. As I will never get the chance to stay in one, I'm enjoying living vicariously through your TR.

What was the master bedroom and bathroom like? I'd love to see more pics of the interior.

I haven't been on the boards for a wee while - no trip in the offing :(
So I just caught up and read your TR from start to finish- great stuff! So many great photos too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter