• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

TRACKING SANTA! Come see where he is RIGHT NOW!

SandraC

Longs for the feeling of sandy salt water in her k
Hi all! One of the funnest things my family does Cmas Eve is track Santa! Go to the NORAD web site! IT IS FUN! MERRY CHRISTMAS! S

Hi Sandra, Our kids are to old for that but Deb and I were tracking him anyway. We always did it when they were younger and its kinda fun to still do it ourselves. Hope you guys had a great Christmas and we'll see you in February
Tony and Deb

Hi Tony! MERRY CHRISTMAS! This is likely our last year with both kids believing in Santa. Emily asked once about it and she's still a believer! I told her that I will always believe in the spirit of Santa. Tracking him was fun!

HEY! Only one year until your trip! YIPEE!

We have pretty much decided that the next BIG Disney trip will be Spring 2004. Everything in the universe tells me that's the best time to go. However, saying that, I still am working on Gary for a March 2003 Florida trip. If we go March 2003, it would be a big beach trip with lots of relaxing. I would buy a 7 day hopper pass and use only 1 day (maybe 2) and a couple of options and save the ticket for the next trip. Spring 2004 would likely include Universal Studios too. I remember counting down our April 2001 trip at day 400 and that went fast! LOL!

Chat soon! See you in Feb! S

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter