Traded inferno-mods can close

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW I like jojomonos offer omg wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow ( x a million )

shew wow wow wow wow wow

Anyway

* ) Luna ( *

LuNaReVe said:
WOW I like jojomonos offer omg wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow ( x a million )

shew wow wow wow wow wow

Anyway

* ) Luna ( *
you like my offer thx if u get inferno or stitch hat come talk to me LOL also do u know how to put a picture in the post ?

jojomono said:
well im trying but my room picture wont come up sorry
Well i think im the only one awake or something but goodnight and ill be back to see if anything changes :) :) ;)

Man jojomono try to keep the multiple posts down k? :thumbsup2 You have just triple posted.

To tell you the truth. I don't really know! :lmao:

I just know not to do it, my mom told me, she has been on DIS boards for a long time. Ask a moderator for rules and stuff like that. :goodvibes

how did u put that picture on ur post i keep trying but it wont let me ? i put the IMG in but it still wont let me and its the real code ?

ok jojomono this is a trade thread so lets keep it that way k? thanks :goodvibes

It's a rule. Keep the trade threads for trading and not for talking.

Off topic FYI:

Triple or double posting is like spamming. (Not saying this is your reason for doing this.) It is like trying to bump your post count or bump a thread constantly to the top. And some people do not like that.

If you need to add something to your last post, you can always edit.

Also posting stuff that has no new information (like one word replies) in the trade threads is not recommended as well, as people don't like having to sort through relevant and non-relevant stuff when they are comparing offers.

:)

Steff is probably at school right now, she will look at the offers and decide. Until then you just need to be patient and stop spamming. :thumbsup2

I Am So So So So So So So So Sorry I Wont Spam.. I Mean I Wont Post As Many Anymore And If I Have New Information Ill Post It But I Will Not Post Junk :)

DarthJordan said:
Steff is probably at school right now, she will look at the offers and decide. Until then you just need to be patient and stop spamming. :thumbsup2

Yep, 7 hours of cruel and unusual punishement for Stephanie. Jojomono, when I'm done posting I will send you a pm. If no one can beat Kingsfoil's offer today he wins. :)

Kingsfoil's offer(correct it if im wrong):
4 Firewalls
4 Pirate Stools
4 Stool Posts
4 Pirate Couches
4 pirate jewel rugs
1 Bird Hat
1 Pink Tiki
50th Directors chair
Thrill seekers pin
Tomorrowland 8/9
Black candle
Gold candle
Green pirate throne
Haunted mansion clock
Kali couch
Fire works
teleportation
Snowman magic
Invisibility
Stitch pin
Stitch blue travel box
Bat magic

.:Pirate:.

It is correct. Thanks.
Well not entirely, I love school even though it is
punishing and cruel at times. lol

PirateSteff said:
Yep, 7 hours of cruel and unusual punishement for Stephanie. Jojomono, when I'm done posting I will send you a pm. If no one can beat Kingsfoil's offer today he wins. :)

Kingsfoil's offer(correct it if im wrong):
4 Firewalls
4 Pirate Stools
4 Stool Posts
4 Pirate Couches
4 pirate jewel rugs
1 Bird Hat
1 Pink Tiki
50th Directors chair
Thrill seekers pin
Tomorrowland 8/9
Black candle
Gold candle
Green pirate throne
Haunted mansion clock
Kali couch
Fire works
teleportation
Snowman magic
Invisibility
Stitch pin
Stitch blue travel box
Bat magig

.:Pirate:.
well is my offer equal to his ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter