Trading a few things for credits through quest kiosk only - Trades done pls close

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bump to the top.

I am accepting the leading offers at Noon Pacific time today so if you would like to offer you need to do so soon.

Redsfan

Pirate Couch - 9.5K
Pirate Stool and Post set - 8.5K
Pink Glass Slipper - 10.5K

I have 12:00 pacific time. did I win

63674Pacific_time-med.jpg

I have 12:00 pacific time. did I win

63674Pacific_time-med.jpg
ROFLMAO I love the picture and yes you did win. Sorry got busy playing pirates and didn't see the time. PM's on the way to the winners. Thank you to everyone that offered.

Redsfan

Hehe well I really wanted the items so I kept refreshing and watching the clock till it was 3:00 here. Just like Ebay ROFL. Thanks. I will be on tonight. Will take a bit to put all those credits in. I will pm you when I am done with the secret word too.

Hehe well I really wanted the items so I kept refreshing and watching the clock till it was 3:00 here. Just like Ebay ROFL. Thanks. I will be on tonight. Will take a bit to put all those credits in. I will pm you when I am done with the secret word too.
Ok sounds good to me.
Thanks for quick and easy trade A***** as they would say on eBay.

~Spongeblair

Thanks for the trade, redsfan.:thumbsup2
Thank you both for the fast easy trade.

Redsfan

Thank you everyone for the offers and the fast easy trades. All trades completed. Mods please close.

Redsfan

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter