Trading a few things for credits through quest kiosk only - Trades done pls close

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll offer 14,000 for the treasure chair.

Gonna have to withdraw my offer on the treasure chair~It's all yours Adventure unless someone else outbids you, :cool1: ENJOY.:cool1:

Sorry Redsfan but I got a couple in trade yesterday and that is all I really need for now to finish my Plunder room. Thank you though.

Gonna have to withdraw my offer on the treasure chair~It's all yours Adventure unless someone else outbids you, :cool1: ENJOY.:cool1:

Sorry Redsfan but I got a couple in trade yesterday and that is all I really need for now to finish my Plunder room. Thank you though.
No problem, I completely understand. Thanks for letting me know. Just to make sure though, does your offer for the Gold Snowman still stand?

Adventuredaz back in the lead for the Treasure Chair with an offer of 15,000 credits.

Redsfan

No problem, I completely understand. Thanks for letting me know. Just to make sure though, does your offer for the Gold Snowman still stand?

Adventuredaz back in the lead for the Treasure Chair with an offer of 15,000 credits.

Redsfan

Yes I would like to stay in the running for the snowman please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter