Trading all, including new Mickey TV!! Everything Must Go!! Updated :)

i am interested in your princess crown, I do not have anything on your wish list, is there something else you would like? or how about 2500 credits through quest machine?

Delicious. Wherever I go. Looking for a Crown. There you are, looking for a crown too!

i am interested in your princess crown, I do not have anything on your wish list, is there something else you would like? or how about 2500 credits through quest machine?
I will accept credits,but that does not seem like enough for a crown :) I do prefer to trade items as that is the easiest and most fair way for both sides.

Delicious. Wherever I go. Looking for a Crown. There you are, looking for a crown too!
I am open to other offers for the crown...it would have to be a lot, but it does not have to be rare

what do u want for the 6 1* teleportation magic
I am really hoping to use those along with the firewalls and really anything else I have for the Minnie...but I will trade them with other stuff (if needed) for any of the items on my wish list

:hippie:

ok how about 3000 for the crown?
Great offer, but I am not really that interested in credits, like I said I would rather trade items for items. Thanks anyway!

Snowman magic for 1 teleportation magic and the black mickey ears?
Sorry, I just don't feel 1 snowman magic is worth a teleportation and the ears, but thanks for looking!

that is not what you said earlier, but you can change you mind

Quote:
Originally Posted by delicious

I will accept credits,but that does not seem like enough for a crown I do prefer to trade items as that is the easiest and most fair way for both sides.

that is not what you said earlier, but you can change you mind

Quote:
Originally Posted by delicious

I will accept credits,but that does not seem like enough for a crown I do prefer to trade items as that is the easiest and most fair way for both sides.

Like I said earlier...I prefer to trade items for items...I will accept credits...IF I like the offer and I think credits are worth it for an item...since I PREFER trading items for items, I would rather wait to see if someone would like to trade items for the crown.

list has been updated, both what is available and my wish list:wizard:

Thanks for all the trades so far everybody!

Thank you RYGO. I love crowns. I have something rare. Would you like it? It isn't that much expensive. But atleast it is rare. Will you have it?? Please, please, please!

As some of you may have noticed, I have taken the sparrow hat off the list...I have a friend who had a full sparrow outfit and he very nicely gave it to me! Okay, so he is my boyfriend, but even still...he gave it to me for free!! Woohoo!!!:woohoo:

BlueHairedMonkey, You are the best ever!!:hug:

Rygo if this is not to much can I ask if I can be your girl? IE: Work for you? If you are not online can I help you and trade stuff for you. In the end of the day. When you are online I will give it to you? Please? I am not a liar. If I do lie. You may report me and I will get busted. It is no use to scam or lie. Can I please work for you? You do not have to pay me though.

Rygo if this is not to much can I ask if I can be your girl? IE: Work for you? If you are not online can I help you and trade stuff for you. In the end of the day. When you are online I will give it to you? Please? I am not a liar. If I do lie. You may report me and I will get busted. It is no use to scam or lie. Can I please work for you? You do not have to pay me though.
PM'd you with a response, but about the crown, I can't hang on to it for you since I have no clue what you are offering for it. If the offer is worth the crown, I will gladly trade you for it...BUT it really depends on what you are offering for it.
Thanks!

A big Thanks to Adventuredaz for the Minnie Hat!!:thanks: :worship:
The list has been updated...at this point I am really looking for Magic and the Red Baseball, but will accept any other fair trade on any of the stuff remaining.

Thanks for looking

Hi,

I am interested in the red and cyan tiki idol.

Would you like 2 of the new pins that is out for each idol?

Hi,

I am interested in the red and cyan tiki idol.

Would you like 2 of the new pins that is out for each idol?

The Fantasyland pins (Small World, Pan, etc)? Hmm, I would rather have something else, I bought a lot of those myself, can you offer something else instead?

The Fantasyland pins (Small World, Pan, etc)? Hmm, I would rather have something else, I bought a lot of those myself, can you offer something else instead?

I actually meant the new Pinocchio pin that came out today. Would you like some of those? If not, can you give me some things you would like for the 2 tiki idols?

Thanks!

I actually meant the new Pinocchio pin that came out today. Would you like some of those? If not, can you give me some things you would like for the 2 tiki idols?

Thanks!

Yeah, those are part of the Fantasy Land set, those are the ones I meant :)
Hmm, not really sure what I want for the idols, I like the hats, so that is always good...Or just PM me with stuff you have that you are willing to trade, and I will let you know what you have that I like. How's that? (Don't worry, I am fair and will not expect you to trade everything you show me :))

For the princess tiara, would you take one tiki fountain, three heart chairs (one of each color: red, pink, cyan), and a feather mask?

For the princess tiara, would you take one tiki fountain, three heart chairs (one of each color: red, pink, cyan), and a feather mask?

Well seeing as I am trying to trade a tiki fountain, and the heart chairs, and I actually have two of the feather masks, I think I will have to pass on this offer. If you have anything that I am not already trading, I will be happy to take a look at any second offer :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter