Trading Cards...

kellyb2000

<font color=green>I admit it...my username is bori
Where do you get these on board? I was thinking I could use some in my scrapbooks.

In your Navigator there will be a symbol next to the activities that have cards available. Some of the biggies are the evening shows in the Walt Disney Theater (Hercules, Dreams, Welcome Aboard Variety Show, Farwell Show, Mouseketter). There are other activities like the Island Magic show in the Buena Vista Theater. We receive a couple from our room steward and I think we got one (autographed) at one of the Captian meetings.

Just be sure to check you Navigator! And yes they are great with your picture album or scrapbook.

Do you have to request these? I saw the symbols last year on the Wonder.. but we never saw anybody around when we went! So.. my son didn't get any. He was very disappointed. Maybe it was our dumb luck. :p

Sandie

there are usually cast members handing them out at the entrance to the theaters / venues. If you don't see them, just ask a cast member and they should be able to point you in the right direction. Many times they just hand them to the kids. My wife and I usually go and ask for our too - we are just big kids ourselves.

:) We're the same way. We didn't ask anyone, but Dana (our son, who was 9 at the time) was with us. Oh well... we'll know for this trip.. to ask, if we don't see them.

Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter