Trading Cards

Ntraviglia

Earning My Ears
Hi guys! Trying to find a thread in this but no luck

Does anyone have any experience/knowledge on Disney trading cards?

My daughter started collecting. She bought the 1991 impel Disney trading card set and some sealed boxes. I would like to start getting some cards for her from closer to 2022, 2021, 2020, etc. But I can’t find an exact location where I can look at all the cards throughout the years.

I tried eBay, and it’s countless pages of searching. Do you guys know of any site that would show the trading cards throughout all the years and where you can buy them?

I only know of a site that has a fairly decent list of sets, but not sources for the cards themselves. Although the site doesn't appear to have been updated since 2020.

Last edited:
Sorry if bumping this isn't allowed, but I'm surprised nobody here has mentioned the most recent cards coming over from China, the brand is called Kakawow and Disney licensed with them over there. The boxes are insanely priced right now so I wouldn't recommend getting into them until they come down. Some of the cards have autographs from the characters and are going for close to $1000 each. Search eBay to see what I'm talking about.

Nobody knows if they will hold value long term but other card collectors are going bonkers for them right now.

Also, news recently broke of a new release coming out that will also be licensed from China and the six different boxes are VERY cool looking. I don't think these will be nearly as expensive as the Kakawow boxes upon release. I'm a lover all of things trading cards so I figured I would share.

Disney Joyful.jpg

All releases right now are coming from Asia, this time from Japan and the upcoming cards out from Weiss Schwarz that begin shipping out next week! I think almost everything so far has been put out under the 100th anniversary editions.

Weiss Schwarz Disney cards.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter