Trading credits for rares!

I have a magic mirror. And I believe on my other thread you offered for some of my things. Are you still offering?

Sonya said:
I have a magic mirror. And I believe on my other thread you offered for some of my things. Are you still offering?

I'm not sure about all of it, yes I am offering on it.. Maybe only some of what I wanted though. And yes i'd like that magic mirror, what is the price?

Sonya said:
How about 3000 for the mirror?

Deal. Also, do you have any 50th, Thrill seeker, or holiday? I want to buy the new years '06 and the predictometers how much>?

2000 for a predictometer
1000 for a new years pin

I have a 50th pin to trade and maybe a chair. I'm thinking 1000 for the pin and ?? for the chair.

Sonya said:
2000 for a predictometer
1000 for a new years pin

I have a 50th pin to trade and maybe a chair. I'm thinking 1000 for the pin and ?? for the chair.

Okay, I'll buy the pin and the chair for 5,000? Let me get the credits I have 30k atm which i'm buying 3 animator desks w/ stools with.

I will think about the chair, let me know when you want the other things!

Foamy666 said:
Well CL_Bluereap.. Is 22,000 good? And for Jason i'll have the credits real SOON.
22,000 for full set, nah, but i would do 15,000 for the chair

I might take 14,950 for the director's chair if I can find it

15k aint worth the chair lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the set is like 20-25

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter