Trading Green santa Ears, 50th lamp, & Furniture, Pins, Clothes - Updated 12/23

I'd like to offer 12,000 credits for 50th Lamp and the Gold Turnstile!

Let me know, thank you! :thumbsup2

I like:
everest chair
green space boots
space mountian sign pin
dreams castle pin
gold turnstile
tron tabel & 2 chairs

Ive got:
2x lollipop green
at least 1 gingerbread wall
at least 10 chocolate floors

i could get more. let me know:)

First I'd like to say Sorry for my delayed response, I was on vacation for a few days.

Strikeking- I'm thinking your offer over.

Littleatomicpotato- I don't feel that is a fair offer, especially with the dreams castle pin and gold turnstile, and tron table and chairs. Those, to me, are big items. I could consider it for the everest chair, green space boots, and space mountain sign pin though. let me know what you think.

oh, lol thats fine. i wasnt expecting to get everything, i just wanted to know what of it i could get. i have some more:
16 chocolate carpets
gingerbread wall
gingerbread door
some roof pieces
2 lollipop trees

could i get:

space mountain sign pin
green space shoes
everest chair
dreams castle pin

To be honest, I'm not that interested in the gingerbread walls. I haven't had a chance to update my wants since the 8th. I will go do that soon. I am interested in:

chocolate carpets, red gumdrops, a few green gumdrops, the new santa hat and the new candycane fence as some ideas. for the dreams castle pin, I"m looking for a lot, because it was a random prize in the ebay thing, and I only have one. So I may have a hard time finding the right trade for it.

ok, that fine

16 choco carpets
2 lollipop
2 red gummy chairs

for:

green space shoes
space mountain sign pin
everest chair

Thats fine with me. I am online now if you are avaliable. If not PM me when you are :)

just throwing it out there: id trade 25 green gum drop chairs for:
teleport magic
tron table/2 chairs
gold edition chair(what is it?)

however, i will not be available to make a trade for a little while.

Might be interested in Red Soldier and 2 ice.....let me know what you'd want for either or all........

sorry, I don't think I can accept 5K for the lamp. it has been retired for over a year

are you looking for the donald ornament pin or the fall donald pin? tyia so i can make an offer

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter