Trading MAGIC.... Need Leota Balls

when are you going to close this? I have to leave for awhile and won't be back until this afternoon.
Thanks

hi ill give you one crystal ball and 2000 credits for cowboy boots
thanks for considering my offer

Hi,

I'm interested in your snowman magic. I know it's a retired magic so you'll probably want a lot for it. How does 4 madame leota's sound? Thanks for considering! :goodvibes

How about 4 madame leota's for the fireworks magic? I will be on tonight if you are interested. Thanks! pixiedust:

Hi,

I'm interested in your snowman magic. I know it's a retired magic so you'll probably want a lot for it. How does 4 madame leota's sound? Thanks for considering! :goodvibes

ty for your nice offer
that would put you in the lead for snowman magic
I just posted these so I might let them run a day or so
:)
rob

Hi.. I would like to get the 1* snowman.. I can offer you either 6K or I'll be happy to buy the balls if you'd prefer.. ty

Hiya Rob!

I'm going to offer 4x leota balls for the bat magic

if you need more let me know I can add more to the offer, but I'll need to go play more games!

Hiya Rob!

I'm going to offer 4x leota balls for the bat magic

if you need more let me know I can add more to the offer, but I'll need to go play more games!

hiya rose
Well I think I'll have to pass on your offer since bat ws 10.000 originally. So your shy a ball or two lol
but I thank you
:) Rob

Hey rob, just wondering how much longer you were going to keep the offer for the snowman magic up. Don't know if I should buy the balls just yet. Let me know! Thanks! :thumbsup2

I hope my math is correct and this offer puts you in the lead
Im having brain drain lol
:)
rob

Eeck! Haha, sorry for overreacting but I had offered 4 for snowman magic. Just thought I'd bring that to your attention. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter