Trading Spaces show at MK!!

PrincessDana

Mouseketeer
Has anyone heard about this???

DIZNEWS: Cast and crew of the hit TLC television series "Trading
Spaces" visited the WDW on Wednesday, April 9, 2003, to tape segments for an upcoming episode that features four WDW cast members and their homes. The show's host, Paige Davis, was joined by designers Frank Bielec and Hilda Santo-Tomas and carpenter Amy Wynn Pastor for several taped segments in the Magic Kingdom theme park. "Trading Spaces," presented on the TLC television network, features two sets of neighbors with a professional designer, carpenter and only 48 hours for each to re-do a room in each other's home, all on a budget of $1,000 each.

Cool, huh?? I love this show!!

My daughter and I both like to watch this show. This would be so cool to see. My son (19) thinks Paige is "hot" and continually whinces when we remind him "she's married." We are not huge Hildi fan's but really like Frank and Amy Wynn.

Wonder when this is set to air?

I just love Frank, Geneveive, and the other girl...can't remember her name. She's real quiet with pretty red hair.

I think I would have a heartattack if Hildie showed up to decorate my house... I think I'd be happiest with Frank (although he occassionally gets a little to country) or Vern.

Wait until my DD hears this! She is so addicted to Trading Spaces and While You Were Out - I think she needs a 12 step program to kick the habit. ;)

This sounds cool! Thanks for the info!!

Just a bit of Trading Spaces/ Disney Trivia. Did you know that Paige Davis played Babette the feather duster in the Touring Company of Broadway version Beauty and the Beast? Her husband played oppiste her as Lumiere at that time. He's in the Lion King Touring Company playing Scar now. Thought that was kind of interesting.

I LOVE TS. I would prefer for Vern to redecorate my bedroom or living room. Frank could play in my family room!

Ty is welcome anytime!! ;) My DH has a "thing" for Gen. He only watches when she's on.

I hope someone posts when this is on. I love this show. My DD and I watch the 4:00 reruns every single day. I plan dinner preparations around it. LoL

We saw Beauty and the Beast before Paige became the feather duster. I think she was just a member of the chorus when we saw it, but her (not-yet) husband was Lumiere when we saw it. He was very good.

How exciting! I love trading spaces and had no idea about a CM house on the show! Very cool!

I LOVE Trading Spaces. My DH tapes it everyday for me. It would be so cool to see this. FYI did you know that the sister show to Trading Spaces, CHanging Rooms on the BBC, did a show were the 2 families worked at Disneyland Paris! It was really great. They showed lots of clips form DLP.
PS I agree, I would have a heart attck if I sighned up for the show and Hildi was going to do my room (or Kea). I don't know what happend to HIldi. She used to be good when the show first aired. I think she just got a little to wild. I mean come on she put hay on the walls....Enough said!

Originally posted by jimmybop
wahooo... giving back to the cast members :p i like that :cool: :bounce:
Although with Hilde showing up, I am not sure I'd call it giving back to the cast members ;) :p

That is so cool though, I hope I am able to catch this one :)

Originally posted by meeko_33785
Just a bit of Trading Spaces/ Disney Trivia. Did you know that Paige Davis played Babette the feather duster in the Touring Company of Broadway version Beauty and the Beast? Her husband played oppiste her as Lumiere at that time. He's in the Lion King Touring Company playing Scar now. Thought that was kind of interesting.

And another interesting note: her husband's name is Patrick Page, so if she went by her married name, she would be Paige Page!! :eek:

Originally posted by DisneyFreaks
I hope someone posts when this is on. I love this show. My DD and I watch the 4:00 reruns every single day. I plan dinner preparations around it. LoL
Of course someone will post it...this is where I get ALL my life's information. LOL

I always PLAN to watch the 4 PM reruns, but sometimes those darn kids and their activities interfere...yesterday it was a dentist appt...the nerve! ;)

We just flew back home last night from our WDW/Spring Break vacation and the first leg of our journey was MCO to Atlanta. Hilde was on that flight, first class of course.

We walked through first class to get to our seats in the tourist section and she was spotted.

I did hear a few jokes about Trading Seats......

This is my DD's favorite show....She'll be so excited to see these episodes...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter