Trading Spaces show at MK!!

(OMG Claudia - I might even throw that line at her "care to trade seats!" - too funny!)

Paige's real name is "Mindy Paige Davis Page" - hehe! Her husband used to call her Mindy, but has changed to calling her Paige like everyone else. The profile of them on "The Wedding Story" was really sweet - those two were made for each other!

Soo Cool.. Can't wait to see that one.. Love TS too.. Everyone watching the Celeb. edition on sunday ???

I love TS, also, but I'd lose my mind if Hildi showed up, too! :earseek:

BTW, while we're sharing didja know stories, my co-worker lived in the same subdivision as Ms. Hildi before she married her wealthy guy! I guess it's not cheap keeping her in those shoes!

How funny, My DD is taping the whole Sunday night celeb shows and I'm kind of locked out of the good t.v.!! Wait until I tell her about the show and the CM's involvement. Psst, I kinda think Miss Genevieve would make Mickey turn his head if she walked by. Just kidding!:p

Originally posted by meeko_33785
Just a bit of Trading Spaces/ Disney Trivia. Did you know that Paige Davis played Babette the feather duster in the Touring Company of Broadway version Beauty and the Beast? Her husband played oppiste her as Lumiere at that time. He's in the Lion King Touring Company playing Scar now. Thought that was kind of interesting.

We saw him play Scar in Lion King, he was very good. I laughed when Scar tells Zazu to sing a happy tune and Zazu starts singing "Be Our Guest", I wasn't sure if they changed it because of the connection to Lumiere but Zazu sings a different song in the movie.

Er, there is one on right NOW that is being done at College Park(suburm of Orlando), havn't seen any disney references yet.......

Wow we were at WDW April 9th. I wish I'd known then:D

Originally posted by meeko_33785
Just a bit of Trading Spaces/ Disney Trivia. Did you know that Paige Davis played Babette the feather duster in the Touring Company of Broadway version Beauty and the Beast? Her husband played oppiste her as Lumiere at that time. He's in the Lion King Touring Company playing Scar now. Thought that was kind of interesting.

did either one of them play in the Broadway production...or just the touring production. I saw both on Broadway and thought I might check my Playbill to see if they played in it when I saw it!

I know one of the women that will be on that show! She is a WDW manager... I thought she worked at AK but maybe that has changed.

Ted and I had the unique opportunity of going to a "game night" on our Feb vacation in Florida. Our friends who are both managers at WDW, had their other WDW friends over to play boardgames. Anyway, one of the women said that she was going to be on Trading Spaces and that it would be on in May. TS filmed several episodes in the Orlando area, last night was just the first. The woman I know has short dark brown hair. I thought it was the one last night, but found out it will be aired in late May.

Holly

I love Trading Spaces. The orlando shows will be wateched here.I missed last night so will have to catch those on re-run.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter