Trading:Tron Table & 2 Chairs, Bling magic & more Updated 2/12

Pirate - I saw you just got a teleport, are you still interested?

Potato - Be sure to PM me when you're ready

Golden - I am going to accept this trade if youa re still interested

Pirate - I saw you just got a teleport, are you still interested?

My apoligies Ash I was just PM'ing u. I'm going to have to say good-bye to my offer:sad2:
As I been trying with all my acconts as well as my main one to balance my credits and I'm afraid I won't be hable to do it. I did just get it but wanted another but won't be hable to :( Very Sorry for backing out on my offer:guilty:

Thanks, and very sorry for the bother!
-Pirate

6 magic tables for the cursed storm. I know the tables were in a couple of quests this week so I'm not sure what you consider fair or if you still need that many. Let me know.

Thanks,

Thanks Coaster for the offer, Since the tables were in the quest this week I did manage to get quite a few, but am still looking for a couple more. Though, I'm not sure I want to trade cursed storm for 3K. So i'm going to have to pass on that offer. Thanks again though.

Thanks Coaster for the offer, Since the tables were in the quest this week I did manage to get quite a few, but am still looking for a couple more. Though, I'm not sure I want to trade cursed storm for 3K. So i'm going to have to pass on that offer. Thanks again though.

Ok figured it was too low. How about 1* snow magic and 2 tables?

Coaster - That sounds fine :) go ahead and PM me when you are ready to meet. :)

Thanks for the trade coaster.

I've updated my lists :)

Hi!

I am interested in these items:
HSM piano
black beret
BB chair green

I am offering one snowman magic.

Thanks!

Hi!

I am interested in these items:
HSM piano
black beret
BB chair green

I am offering one snowman magic.

Thanks!

Thanks for your offere Eeyore. I am going to have to pass, because I think the BB chair is worth more than one snowman magic. You are welcome to revise your offer. Thanks again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter