traditional charm bracelets

laui

Mouseketeer
when we took our girls to disneyland three years ago, we bought them each a charm bracelet. you know, the ones that you "add a charm" to? they each have 9 charms that they chose, making a beautiful keepsake.
last time we were there, i wanted to buy some more charms ,and maybe even start one for myself and our new daughter, but i had a really hard time finding any. i found a few, but very little selction.
is the "add a charm" merchandise phasing out possibly?

we are going back in about 6 months so if anyone knows or is familiar with the shops and where i can find them, please share! thanks!

I saw some in a shop in DCA--the one on the street near the Hollywood backlot that has all the Princess stuff. I can't remember the name of it, however.

Are you looking for sterling silver charms? If so, I've found the best selection at the World of Disney store in Downtown Disney. Come to think of it, they have tons of Italian charms there too. You can also find these kinds of things at most the larger stores inside the parks, though the selection is not always as good.

Are they the Link Charms? (Italian Charm Bracelets) If so, they sell those at the World of Disney in DTD.. If they are just like little dangle-y ones, they sell those at Pooh's Corner in Critter Country :)

the kind that my girls have is the dangly, metal, enamel kind - not sterling silver or italian charm link, but those sound really nice too.
i will look at all of those places. thanks so much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter