• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Trails end - breakfast or dinner

pinkxray

DIS Veteran
We will be staying at the Poly in November and I would like to check out Fort Wilderness on our free day. I have always wanted to stay at the cabins but always change my mind since I have never seen the grounds of FW before.

We have a resort day so I am open to breakfast or dinner but can't decide which to book.

2 adults, 2 kids no dining plans
Also eating at garden grill breakfast, Kona breakfast, and crystal palace breakfast

I only have Ohana booked for dinner but will add at least one more table service once I finalize our park days

Thanks!

Both get great reviews and are great bangs for the buck. Since you already have 3 breakfasts planned and only one dinner I'd lean toward dinner. Plus I love fried chicken, lol.

We will be staying at the Poly in November and I would like to check out Fort Wilderness on our free day. I have always wanted to stay at the cabins but always change my mind since I have never seen the grounds of FW before.

We have a resort day so I am open to breakfast or dinner but can't decide which to book.

2 adults, 2 kids no dining plans
Also eating at garden grill breakfast, Kona breakfast, and crystal palace breakfast

I only have Ohana booked for dinner but will add at least one more table service once I finalize our park days

Thanks!
We always eat one dinner at Trails End when we stay. I would recommend it if you like laid back home cooking. Great food and a enjoyable place to relax. The boat ride will be enjoyable also.

I'd go for the dinner and then hop on the Wagon Ride for a half hour tour of the Fort. They offer 2 a night at $8 per adult and $5 for children.

Never done the breakfast there but we enjoyed the dinner. It has the best dessert spread of any of the buffets in WDW, IMO. I'm assuming they wouldn't have the same spread out at breakfast. I'd also recommend dinner, since you have several other breakfasts planned.

You could take the monorail from the Poly to The Contemporary and take a ferry from there to The Fort. Watch the MK fireworks and the Electrical Parade from the beach at the Fort. Perfect evening.

Both lol
We've done breakfast and dinner the last two years and are obsessed!
The food is amazing

I left there feeling ill in March because I couldn't stop eating. Lol. Dinner was great and I recommend the strawberry lemonade moonshine cocktail.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter