translation system ?

I know what you are talking about.
They are small translator units that you carry around with you. They could be used in some attractions to listen to the show in another language. I think the languages that were available were German, French, Spanish. I'm not sure if Portuguese was one of the languages or not. I looked on the official Disney website and was not able to find any information about them. I don't know if they still have them or not, since they used to have some information about them on their website.
If you don't get any answers here, you could email WDW. Here is a link to the email address for WDW:
http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/waltdisneyworld/guestservices/contactusindex

I do know that they still have park maps available in Portuguese, French, Spanish, German and Japanese. Also, WDW CMs who are fluent in a language other than English have a pin that tells what languages they speak.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter