transportation between parks?

mtemm

<font color=teal>Doubly blessed<br><font color=dar
I should tack this on to my other question about tix, but thought I'd start a new thread in case noone sees it there. if we do hop between parks, how is it done? is it walkable? is there some form of transportation like at wdw?

There is an entrance plaza between the parks, it takes about one minute to get from one to the other.

Yep there is transportation, your feet :) Unlike WDW everything at the Disneyland Resort is walkable. DCA and DL are right accross from each other. Downtown Disney is right to the off to the side between the two parks. Downtown Disney servers as the walkway to the Disneyland Hotel and Paradise Peir. The Grand Californian enterance is off of DTD.

That was one of the things my wife and I did not enjoy while at WDW this last November...all of the travel between the parks and the hotel. I love the fact that at DL you can stay on site and not have to worry about travel time...everything is in walking distance. To me, that just makes it more "cozy". :earsboy:

Does anyone happen to know, by the way, if you can bring your rental stroller across the plaza. I assume not -- I assume you get a voucher and and pick one up at the new park, but if anyone could confirm one way or the other, I 'd appreciate it.

Yes, you can bring them across. Because of the way things are set up, once you are past the security checks (which you go through before you reach the ticket booths), you can park hop and bring rental strollers and wheelchairs across w/o any hassles.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter