Transportation from John Wayne Airport

eva

Often uses her unique ability to close threads.
I was just wondering what mode of transportation most of you use from the John Wayne Airport and the cost. It will be just DH and myself. We will be going to DL for 4 nights (staying at GC) and then we will be moving over to the Anaheim Marriott for a conference for 3 nights. I don't think that we will really need a rental car. But I was wondering about shuttle services and taxis. I also wondered if there is any type of towncar service available. We always use Tiffany Towncar services when going to WDW.

we are probably going to the same convention at the Anaheim Marriott and would also be interested in shuttle costs.

For 2 people I would say your best best is Supershuttle. Its 10 dollar a person per way- It loads at will so the 7-8 people who show up togeather go togeather- For mine I waited only about 10 min for it to fill-

Another way is just take a "flat rate" taxi (you hafta ask for it) and it will run you about 30 for the trip (one cost per car)

-em

Anther vote for super shuttle - $10 each one way (so $20 plus tips for the pair of you) and they run as soon as the shuttle fills. Very efficient and very cheap.

Cinric, is your conference August 17th-19th at the Anaheim Marriott?

Sorry, I had to edit this. I first had the dates of our stay at DL instead of the conference. We stay at DL the 15th - 17th and the conference is from the 17th - 19th.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter