• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Transportation from nearby residence to the Port?

GenieDana

DIS Veteran
What are the alternatives to Parking at the Port?

Our family will be on the 7 night Western in June. We have 15 (7 adults & 8 kids) cruising and would have to park 4 cars at the Port. My Brother (also going) lives 25 miles away in Melbourne, and we could park at his house. The 1-way distance is 25 miles per MapQuest.

Has anyone used a shuttle service from a nearby point of origin, and what is the cost?

What about parking at a Hotel, instead of the Port?

The Radisson at the Port offers complimentary parking if you stay the night before. I do not know if they would let you park just for the cruise, if you did not stay the night. The rates are very reasonable...with a code the rates were $59 per night and $79 per night for a room with two double bed and only $99 with a code for a 2 king bed jacuzzi suite with a pull out couch and kitchenette (that's what we used on 1/3 before our 1/4 cruise. Check out their website at www.radisson.com

The hotel is in Cape Canaveral, just a 1 or so from the ship and they also provide free shuttle service to the ship from the hotel.

MJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter