Transportation from Resort to Cruise

LaurLaur247

Earning My Ears
Lots of questions about cruise transportation from the resort. Anyone have any idea what time you typically will be picked up at your Disney resort to go to your Disney Cruise? If we book a breakfast reservation at 7:30 will we have enough time? How do you book this transportation and how soon can I book this? Also if I am staying at AKL Kidani do we get picked up there or Jambo house? I know that's a lot of questions, I have never used this transportation before. Thanks in advance for any information you can give me.

Call dcl to book. You’ll know the meetup time the night before. It be around 11ish am to meet. You won’t get to the ship before 1pm or so.

Bags are picked up from your room at 8ish. If you won’t be there, it’s nice to leave a tip on the (checked) bags for the person who picks them up.

You can either call DCL to book in advance or you can book it in person once you are there by stopping at the DCL desk in your resort lobby. Either way I always recommend stopping by the DCL resort desk if you have cruise booked, the DCL rep will review and confirm that everything is in order and answer any last minute questions that you may have, then you can enjoy the remainder of your time at WDW without having to worry.

I've used the DCL transportation and have also rented a car. Having said that, I prefer the DCL transportation over renting a car merely for convenience especially if doing back to WDW. Not that renting a car was that terrible it's just having to catch a shuttle to the rental car location after the cruise versus just getting on the bus and next stop WDW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter