Transportation Recommendations

AllThingsDisney12

Earning My Ears
I’m probably just being paranoid, but it’s the first time I’ll be needing transportation somewhere. I’m unsure if I should use a ride share for an upcoming trip with 2 other girls to Disneyworld. Does anyone have a recommendation or preference (bus, taxi, private car pickup, or ride share) when it comes to transportation from the airport to Disneyworld? And are there any mode of transportation/company you are against using? (Just curious!) Thanks!

Rideshare is plentiful in Orlando, but if you wish to avoid surge pricing and crowded/chaotic pickup areas, I highly recommend private car service instead.
The shuttle buses available are fine, too.

I’m probably just being paranoid, but it’s the first time I’ll be needing transportation somewhere. I’m unsure if I should use a ride share for an upcoming trip with 2 other girls to Disneyworld. Does anyone have a recommendation or preference (bus, taxi, private car pickup, or ride share) when it comes to transportation from the airport to Disneyworld? And are there any mode of transportation/company you are against using? (Just curious!) Thanks!

We've used Tiffany Town Car for years and have always had great experiences. The drivers are friendly/personable and the cars are always clean.

And are there any mode of transportation/company you are against using? (Just curious!)
None that I'm against.

That trip - MCO to WDW - is among the the most used in the U.S. I'm sure there are a few less than great operators in that space but most are just fine. And safe for three girls.

The two main bus service providers - Mears Connect and Sunshine Flyer - have been getting great reviews, are reasonably priced and very convenient and easy to find in the airport.

Taxi's are reliable and safe. And with ride-share competition their prices are reasonable.

Use one of the higher-tier options from Lyft/Uber and all three of you (and luggage) will be comfortable.

The towncar services are more expensive but the service is often worth it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter