Transportation

golfer1903

Earning My Ears
Hello. Other then Uber and taxi
What is a safe and efficient way to get from John Wayne to Disneyland area. And back to airport

Reputable limo service?

Thanks

There are a few shuttle services in the area. Lansky's, Sunny's, Karmel. People on the boards have used all of those and they're very reliable.

Prior to Uber and the like, we would set up our transfers with a shuttle service. Back then, it was a little stressful in hitting a certain time window to get to and from the airport. I am a cautious person and have found Uber is a much better option today and I find them to be very safe and reliable. They have multiple steps involved for your protection.

I am a cautious person and have found Uber is a much better option today and I find them to be very safe and reliable. They have multiple steps involved for your protection.
I know some people have their reservations with rideshare but I for one have had WAAAAY more sketchy taxi drivers with far less protections than the apps offer that I ever had ridesahre drivers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter