Trashed rooms at okw this week

That's why I don't rent my points for fear of something like that happening.
And using an agency doesn't protect you either. I was considering renting out excess points thru one and when I pushed the issue concerning damages they admitted it would be up to me to collect from the renter. Needless to say any extra points i may have now go to family at no charge.

Had a similar thing at Boardwalk about 3 weeks ago. Parents arguing and then an unknown incident occurred which resulted in the mother never coming back and the door handle had a room being repaired sign on it for rest of day.

Not the first time sadly, had an issue at Yacht Club before, whew, bad memories

Had a similar thing at Boardwalk about 3 weeks ago. Parents arguing and then an unknown incident occurred which resulted in the mother never coming back and the door handle had a room being repaired sign on it for rest of day.

Not the first time sadly, had an issue at Yacht Club before, whew, bad memories
Mama said fend for yourselves! I wonder where she went though 🤔. World at her doorstep literally with Epcot WS right there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter