• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

travel insurance question

disneyobessed

DIS Veteran
not sure where i should post this so hear it goes, we booked a trip to WL in aug. flight through AAA and disney tix and hotel through disney. i noticed in our paper work there is no insurance provided which i know i have done in them past when i purchase the whole vacation package. how do i go about getting the insurance. do i do it seperatly for the flights and the trip? can i even get it for the flights? my biggest concern is that its hurricane season. if we should run into a situation where we cant fly down b/c of this DO WE NEED THE INSURANCE to be reimbursed? any help will be greatly appreciated!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter