~~~Travel Size Exchange~~~.....CLOSED!!

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
Vacations coming? Do a lot of travel? :car: Like to carry your bag on a plane?
Travel size products make all these things easy to do ::yes::
So this exchange is for travel size products.....anything people might use on a vacation. If they are liquid or gel items, they must be within the TSA guidelines please.

Minimum is $15.00 (before postage).
sign-ups until July 9. Mail date will be July 16. :butterfly

If you want to play with us PM me:
Name
Address
e-mail address
What items are of most interest to you? :flower1:

willing to send international, if needed (must be via air mail)?
Willing to be an elf, if needed?

Here is a site that has been recommended if you want to do some online shopping.

http://www.minimus.biz/

We are so in for this one!!! DH and I are so excited to be in on the exchanges again....I just can't stop!! :love: :dance3: :rotfl:

I just LOVE travel sizes! :love: And the site you mentioned is soooo cool, I have been there, but never ventured to buy anything from there as of yet. But, maybe I will have to check it out again...:rolleyes1

I had never seen that site.......it was recommended by Pooh67_68

Glad you and Chris can play with us again, Eva ::yes::

A few things about the site - if you spend $20 or more the shipping is free, but domestic shipping only. Some items are marked ground shipping only which means they will ship your order Fedex, so if you are shipping to Hawaii or Alaska you can't ship ground items, as to ship to thoes 2 states will be USPS.

I have used them in the past have have never had a problem.

hmmmm....I think I'll be doing this too--I love travel size products!

:yay: That means we have enough for this exchange to happen (one person had to drop out).
We did have 7 votes for it in the poll, but we know how that goes ;)

I am so glad we have enough...it will be alot of fun...:banana:

While shopping for the Scavenger Hunt I found some cool travel sizes for THIS exchange!! :cool1:

Nothing like planning ahead....right?? :upsidedow

Well, I know someone that has a whole closet just with things for exchanges :rotfl:

There are now 5 people signed up and still plenty of time, so all is good :)

This exchange will work for me, we don't leave for vacation until July 24th. Could use some trial sizes for our trip to the beach.

I'll be sending my PM

PM sent. I love those little sized items ever since I was a kid and they were the right size for me. :)

pm sent- i have been away from exchanges for awhile but could use the thrill of packages

Glad to see a few more sign-ups.....only a few more hours to go.
Names will go out tomorrow about 8 or so.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter