• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Traveling by RV

Klblevins

Earning My Ears
We are planning on driving our motorhome (30’) this summer and want to stop for a few days at DL. The Anaheim Harbor Park doesn’t have availability for us everyday. Can anyone recommend a good neighbor hotel that has room to park an RV/oversized vehicle? We would stay at the hotel - but just want to make sure there is room to park. TIA!

One option is to go drop it in the overflow economy lot at SNA Airport and Uber to the hotel. Not sure if Long Beach airport has oversize economy parking...but we have used airport lots all over different areas.

Used to be able to park oversized at the Holiday Inn on S Walnut behind M&F garage but their lots have seemed to be more full recently. May be worth a call.

One option is to go drop it in the overflow economy lot at SNA Airport and Uber to the hotel.

Used to be able to park oversized at the Holiday Inn on S Walnut behind M&F garage but their lost have seemed to be more full recently. May be worth a call.
Thank you for the suggestion! I didn’t even consider the airport/Uber!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter