Treasure Detector Magic=Location? Have an Idea, Check it out

my first two didn't get me anything. I used one in a Maleficent guest room and the other in that place with all those clouds and the crow's nest (forget the name!)

Tonight I used it on Main Street and got a Yellow Lightcycle Couch. Not bad I suppose. I really want that magic though.

villiansrule said:
I just used mine in the Frontierland Hub and won Buried in Treasure Magic! Now I have 2 star magic.
u can't be for real woot now my dream off getting all five star magic might come ture and i can get inferno or ghost magic to i need four ghost magic five inferno three bat four snowman for strom gold and pirate

Tried my last one in the Castle Forecourt, got nothing, I now have 3 more to use- That's all I keep getting! I wish they were tradeable, I want that hook chair!

hdmonkeybug said:
Tried my last one in the Castle Forecourt, got nothing, I now have 3 more to use- That's all I keep getting! I wish they were tradeable, I want that hook chair!

lucky i got 1 magic and ogt nothing..

Captain Quest Quarters, near the greenish circle thing to the left = buried in treasure magic.
If it was a clock, then it was at 10 o'clock.
Next time I'm hoping for a Ned pin. :lmao:

I got 5,000 in the Space Mountain Quest Deck

Only one other person in the room, CowbyoDann !

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

just used another. Finally got something good:) I got 5000 credits.

5000.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter