• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Treehouse Villa

jshuff1

Mouseketeer
DVC Silver
I never stayed at the Treehouse Villas and was wonder has any one stayed there? my question is since its located in the woods are there alot of bugs in the room???

We spent a wonderful week in the Treehouse Villas and absolutely loved them!
No bugs at all in the Villas and really no trouble with them outside on the deck.

We stayed on August 2012, a little buggy, could be seasonal but loved the treehouse villas!

We're not really one to complain too much, but the transportation to me was the one issue I really was annoyed with. To get to the main reosrt transportation buses, you have to take a bus from the treehouses back to the main lodge and catch a resort bus. At the time it seemed as if the treehouse to main lodge bus arrived every 20-25 minutes. Then you have to wait at the main bus stop at the lodge for the next bus. Sometimes we ended up waiting an hour to finally get on the resort bus we wanted. Towards the end of the vacation, we just drove our car to the main lodge or directly to the park we wanted to visit. Saved a bunch of time.

We stayed in a tree house in September of 2010. It was immaculate and I didn't see even one bug in the place. The weather then was amazingly hot and humid so we did not spend any time on the deck, but we were not covered in bites on the way back to the room at night. I loved having the three bedrooms (my hubby and I, his parents and our three kids were in the tree house). Wonderfully quiet, but definitely a haul to the main pool - I had too much adrenaline on our trip to wait for the bus to the main area so I usually walked it.

We stayed in a tree house in September of 2010. It was immaculate and I didn't see even one bug in the place. The weather then was amazingly hot and humid so we did not spend any time on the deck, but we were not covered in bites on the way back to the room at night. I loved having the three bedrooms (my hubby and I, his parents and our three kids were in the tree house). Wonderfully quiet, but definitely a haul to the main pool - I had too much adrenaline on our trip to wait for the bus to the main area so I usually walked it.

Bug wise, sounds like what we experienced in October.... :thumbsup2

We stayed over Thanksgiving. We did have a few ants in the bathroom and they sent someone out right away. He was very nice and they did not come back. Since we had small children, he used soap and water to wipe away the at trails and they did not come back--great little tip if you want a more green way to rid ants!

Other than that, no other bugs, spiders. We loved the resort! You have to try it at least once. We rented a car but made the walk several times to Artist Palette and found it very easy. We were right by the walking path. We also took the boat to DTD from the Treehouse dock--nice ride.

We stayed in a Treehouse last November. Bugs were not an issue, however, a snake was :scared:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter