• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tricia & Chris~7/8/9 WP/LSS PS TOMORROW!!!!

bridetobe789

2009 Disney Bride!!!
US:
I'm Tricia and I am 22 and a Registered Nurse at a local hospital and I work in labor and delivery. I am a college graduate and am still continuing on to my masters at this time. My FI is Chris who is a college graduate as well and is currently in graduate school for masters in public administration at Valdosta State University (TITLE TOWN USA ! ). He is currently working with his dad in their own construction company at this time.
How We became "us"/proposal:
We have been together since 2003 and met on accident!! I had always been really good friends with his best friends and just never met him! He dated one of my good friends for awhile who put his number in my phone since she didn't have one. ... well one night I was trying to reach his friend and had to call his cell to get them.. he wouldn't let me off the phone and .. well now here we are!!!! He proposed on christmas day of 2007 which was a complete surprise! He picked the ring out based on color clarity size and e verything ! I WAS IMPRESSED! He knew it couldn't be very big at all since I wanted to wear it to work which my hands are used QUITE often so I said no bigger than a carat was my stipulation. He ended up getting a tiffany and co ring which is a diamond solitaire princess cut in platnum and is more than perfect. Thats just some info about me so ask whatever you'd like!
When & Where:
Well we do officially have our date of 7-8-9 the fi picked it out and just thought it would be a fun play on numbers...apparently there were a ton of different requests for that day and we ended up getting exactly what we want by getting picked out of the lottery some how!! We are getting married at the wedding pavillion at noon and then we will have the reception at the VIP lounge of the living seas!! I am terribly excited and thats for sure but i'm sure you ladies know exactly what I am going through. Anyone else getting married that day?? Wedding planner is Jennifer O'leary..anyone had her???
Bridal party: I have two bridesmaids and two groomsman and a flower girl and possible a ring bearer but we will see b/c he will be 13 months old at the time and we have to see how good he does walking !!! I already purchased my dress which was purchased exactly one year in advance. .. 7-8-08 easy enough to remember and I absolutely love it... My colors are going to be tiffany blue and white which is b/c my ring is tiffany's and I love the colors... I'll keep posting as I think of more stuff! Thanks all!

Sounds great so far! :)

Just curious, but are you getting your MSN? I'm completing my nursing prereqs and I'm definitely interested in going into L & D or a related area.

I'm not sure if I want my msn or not I'm really burnt out on school .. .I have the BSN and an additional AA in something else as well... There is such a huge liability issue when you are an l&d nurse and 2 of my dr i work w. are trying to convince me they'd pay for me to go for my msn but it's a lot of responsibility and work haha ! my fi wants me to though of course!!

Welcome and Congrats! I love your wedding date. I always liked those cool dates like 7,8,9.

Can't wait to hear all your plans!

So I got my dress 7-8-8 one year exactly in advance ! Definitely was the third place I went to .. on separate occasions .. and got the feeling I just knew I wanted it.. Now the problem is is keeping from showing Chris for like ever!
2dvu1cw.jpg

2d6od9f.jpg

110haj7.jpg

30t2v51.jpg

sorry so big I don't know why they came that way ! And oh my ... it was raining that day if it works as an excuse for my appearance!

2mb6o6.jpg

14sz23k.jpg

230h7a.jpg

OMG your dress is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I came on here to post a pic for you and saw it...so pretty.

Regarding your post on my PJ about the LED lights. I responded but I wanted to show you a picture. I am not having martini glasses but this picture will give you an idea of the overall look like with the glow and everything.

getevent.jpg
[/IMG]

Thank you ! It's maggie sottero's brigidine and in my opinion one of the few dresses that look better one someone w. curves lol! I love the lighting that helps a ton! Thanks!

I love your dress! And the rhinestones on the veil compliment it well. Beautiful!

Oh wow! :eek: What a gorgeous dress! :goodvibes It looks perfect on you! And your plans for the wedding sound great so far! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter