Tried School bread in Norway - Thanks to everyone for recommending!

Forever42, Thanks for posting the school bread recipe. I tasted these, for the first time, last week. They are so good. Do you know how to make the vanilla custard?

Thanks so much.

Ginger

I tried the School Bread also and it was SO delicious! I had been getting kringles the whole time I was there but a CM working at the Norway bakery told me how much she loved the school bread. She desribed exactly what it was and I couldn't resist. My mom and I split it and it was so yummy! Plus the ladies working at the bakery in Norway were so incredibly nice and loved telling me which ones were their favorites. I love the pastries so much more at the bakery in Norway than the one in France.

School Bread mmmm.. :love:

goofy4tink said:
Darn, I knew I forgot to try something last week. Looks like another trip is in order. That schoolhouse bread was something I really wanted to try.

Ditto on both counts....we saw it and weren't hungry at the time and never got back to try it!

I have to try it next time for sure!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter