Trip Cancelled!!!9/10 Updated

jesridge

Mouseketeer
Trip Cancelled!!!!
The Cast:

DH: Adam, A Civil Engineer, He likes Disney and allows me to plan all our trips and just goes along with all of it! He's great!

141.jpg

DD8: Brianna, A second grader, cheerleader, gymnast and Disney Fanatic! Disney World is her favorite place to be.

070.jpg

DS10: Jordan (Will be 11) Fourth Grader, football player, basketball player and Disney Lover!
071.jpg

And Me: Jessica, Preschool teacher, mommy, student, Disney Lover!!!!

142.jpg

We did a Surprise trip Christmas 2009 & are hoping to pull this one off as a surprise as well this trip was originally planned for Halloween, but due to work schedules we are now going in December!

Where to stay????

So we have only ever stayed at Pop, for our July 2010 Trip we are planning on staying at CBR, So for Christmas we want to try some place new...Hmmmm.....

I'm very torn all the resorts are so pretty and seem great....

We really like Poly, Animal Kingdom, Contemporary, Grand Floridan & Yacht Club..... So which will it be?

Adam has decided that I can take $3,000 of our saving and any other money I can save from now until December and use it Toward this trip. I had planned on resigning from my job after this school year, but I think I'll keep my job so we can have a great Disney Vacation....

Here are some pics of our prior trips!!!!

dis122007-1.jpg

056-1.jpg

050-1.jpg

114.jpg

[/COLOR][/FONT]

We did get kind of bad news yesterday our IVF cycle was canceled, due to over supression, which pretty much sucked but the upside is we only have to wait a few weeks to start again. We are trying to see the brighter side and not dwell on the negative.

Soooo Good News.....

We are starting our 2nd IVF cycle, our Dr is really optimistic this time as we now know what doesn't work so hopefully this new protocol will work!!!

But....

We still haven't decided where to stay for our December Trip.....I'm so torn on this decision and until I make it I can't make any of our reservations..ugh..

We are hoping to make this trip great as our July trip maybe cut short due to IVF issues.

Decisions ...Decisions

Sooo I think we have it narrowed down to either the Poly or the Yacht club.

Ugh.....this is a super hard decision.

I need to do some more research I would like to have this figured out & be able to book this by the end of the week.

We have decided to do the DDP
I need to start thinking about ADR's

Soooo we made our Resort Decision and are booking tonight we have decided to stay at ....Saratoga Springs:woohoo::woohoo:.

We really like the look of it and how close it is to DTD!!

So now I get to start working on the rest of our Vacation Details

Details so far:

When: Dec 26-Jan 1st
Where: Saratoga Springs
Other Details: DDP & 7 Day Tickets!!!

Soo we changed our trip for the very last time *note sorry if this doesnt make sense or I missspell I am on pain meds due to a back injury I suffered last weekend*

So we cancelled our July trip because DH had to take a week off this week to take care of me and can't take as much time off in july.

So we are going on our December trip

Dec 27th-Jan 1st
Staying at Pop Century

I thought I might also mention that we are booking a Disney Cruise for July 2011, we have never been on a cruise and I hope we like it. The Kiddos wanted to do the European cruise but I'm not sure we are ready for that, so we are doing a Bahamas Cruise. DS was a little sad he really wants to go to Spain.

Nothing New on our December Trip yet! But I'm working on a few things.
Tomorrow is DD & DS last day of school they are super excited!!!

So we decided not to keep this trip secret as we had to cancel our july trip due to changes in our ivf cycle.

Sooo the kids are sad we cancelled July but are happy we are going in December!!!

So this is our Itinerary so far:
Can't wait 14 more days til I can make ADR's
December 27th
Arrive: still working on flight info
MK

December 28th
Epcot

December 29th
AK

December 30th
DHS

December 31st
MK

January 1st
MK
Leave for home

Soo we changed our dates, I received a pin code email for 40% off our resort and decided to take advantage of it. We will now be staying December 12th-17th Which is two weeks earlier so happy for that.

ADR'S are done

December 12th
Flight leaves Indy 8:10
Arrives MCO 10:30
Animal Kingdom

6:15pm Rainforest Cafe
December 13th
Epcot
9:10am 1900 Park fare (Just DD &I)
6:35pm Akershus Royal Banquet Hall
December 14th
Magic Kingdom
6:15pm The Crystal Palace
December 15th~DHS
6:00pm Sci-Fi Dinner Theater
December 16th
DHS
9:00am Hollywood and Vine
December 17th
Flight Leaves MCO 10:30

With all that has been going on lately this trip kinda got pushed to the back burner..

We had a very bad last two months, our IVF procedure failed, our IVF Doctor ripped us off $2000, and now I am meeting with new ones to hopefully start again in February, after all this I needed a serious break..I started power 90 so I can be in good shape before our december trip & family pictures in september.. Hope it Works!!

But now I'm ready to plan, plan, plan....

So with all the bad stuff out of the way on to the good...

I booked our Flight

We leave indy at 8:10 am and arrive in Florida at 10:30am <- we always get a super early fight so 8:10 is kinda late for us

Leave MCO at 10:30 am -arrive Indy 1:00pm

I paid $840 with southwest which wasn't to bad.

I am still working on a few things and will update again soon

Just a little over 3 months to go and I still haven't done anything else on the planning aspect. I wanted to buy some disney stuff for the kids but our disney store closed :( I did get them a few things at the disney store in Chicago when I took DD & DS their a few weeks ago, we visited the Navy pier and of course the American Girl store. Looks like I will have to finish shopping online, I prefer shopping in the mall to shopping on the internet.

School starts back on Thursday, DD cant wait DS is not to thrilled, I decided not to continue my position and am just going to do school online.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter