Trip guilt? Update Post 14

Her oncologist seems to think her immunity will be OK during the chemo. The Neulasta will help with that. She works in the cafeteria at a middle school, so I am sure she washes her hands A LOT! I think she wears gloves most of the time, too. I already told her she may need a mask at work. Not sure what the oncologist said about that.

Goofy4 - We love, love, love AKL! I am hoping we will love AKV since that is now our "home" resort for DVC! Hopefully our actual trip report will be more exciting than the pre-trip. :rolleyes1 At least there will be pics!

Thanks for all of your prayers! :goodvibes

I know how you are feeling about the trip guilt. My mom was diagnosed with breast cancer the day before DH and I went to WDW and she didn't tell us until the day after we got back but I felt extremely guilty about not being there for her. I think you should keep the trip as scheduled for the time being and see how she's doing with her treatments before you make a decision one way or the other.

I'm keeping your mom and your family in my thoughts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter