Trip: Overall impression

Baloo2003

Mouseketeer
We stayed at the Disneyland Hotel in Paris from October 10-15 of this year and would like to tell you some of my impressions.

I thought it was a good time to go. The Halloween festivities were goin on all month. The weather was cool at times and we experience a cold rain one day, but it was pleasant most of the time. I wore a lightweight jacket most days. We arrived on a Sunday which was the most crowded day, which wasn't bad at all. And the rest of the week was great as far as the low attendance. We used Fast Pass but often didn't need to and in the case of the Studios, they had the Fast Pass machines covered most of the time.

The hotel was great. We were on the first floor of the West wing which means we had 10 foot ceilings. Our room was just at the west wing entrance under the bridge between the central building and the west wing. We had a patio that allowed us to see park guests coming and going. The rrom was bigger than any standard room. The ice machines were not in operation, and as an American who needs lots of ice, I just called room service for a bucket of ice when needed.

The Disney Studios was a disappointment. We did everything they had to offer once. We did Cinemagique twice and ROck N Roller coaster many times. They definitely need to fill in the gaps. We saw the wall in the middle of the park of where they plan to put a Tower of Terror, which is much needed, but they need to fill in the empty spaces with appropriate theming and more attractions. The television studioattraction was definitely a dud. People stood in an area waiting for something to happen on the set thru a window, but apparently they just had props in there with no attraction. We skipped Cyber Space Mountain, because we had done it in Florida and it wasn't worth the time.

We really had a great time visting the resort even though the above comments of the Studio doesn't make it appear so. I will add more comments later.

Thank you for the report. Your room sounds amazing :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter