Trip planning 2025 possibly 2026

olivejourney

Earning My Ears
Hey all,

I'm in the early stages of planning a 3 week trip to disney and would like to do some days at universal.

I haven't been since 2005 !! Can hardly believe it myself but have followed all disney news. My boyfriend has never been so want it to be a special one as its he's first time.

My question would be when is the best time to go I know there is never a good time I have only been in oct and November time. What would be the best time in aspects for crowds? Cheapest and not uncomfortably hot?

Would Jan/Feb time be better ?

Thanks in advance

In my experience there are more attraction refurbishments in those months, which has always put me off. A friend went recently for 2 weeks in mid October and reported less queues and it wasn't unbearable hot. If I had a choice (we have to consider UK school holidays), I would go mid May. US schools are not off, there isn't a Run Disney event, not too hot, not hurricane season. Try looking at crowd calculators on some sites for an idea.

Thanks so much I didn't even think about the refurbishments that's a good point. You have given me lots to think about

The weeks after thanksgiving (last of November and first 2 of December) are usually very good. Low crowds, no refurbishments (because they're in between two holidays) and all the Christmas decorations and entertainment.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter