• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tron AP preview thread

For the AP previews -- will we need a park reservation for the day if before 2pm? And how do they know if you have an AP? Will you have to login to your account first?
You can only sign up for an event if you and everyone you select for your party are an AP with a linked AP to their account. Everyone then scans in at the entrance on the day of.

In past events you received a park pass with your sign-up. It is expected to be the same for TRON.

I saw the DVC process of the randomly
Generated queue if you are logged in before sign up goes live and then a numerical queue in order after going live. Does anyone know if that is the process for AP as well?

Generated queue if you are logged in before sign up goes live and then a numerical queue in order after going live. Does anyone know if that is the process for AP as well?
It likely will be. They used this system for d23 this morning.

Always has been the same
no reason to think it will change this time

For GOTG I signed up via the DVC link but my dates don’t line up this year
I’m hoping I can get an AP slot as I am there at the end of March
Having only signed up via DVC before, I’m familiar with the countdown page, and how it flips to putting you in the virtual queue, but haven’t used the perpetual space mountain page yet?
Does that do the same or do I need to keep hitting refresh?

Will the AP signup most likely be on the hour (although we don’t know what hour that is)? I’m in Utah and am planning on waking up a few minutes before each hour and then going back to sleep until it’s time to wake up again… not gonna get my best sleep tonight 🤣 but gotta love surgery recovery with no real obligations lol

Hello … I have just updated everything possible hoping to get that email .
I even joined Facebook.
And had to update passwords…
I am wide awake now and probably crash when the signups begin ! haha
Hope you have a speedy recovery

Most Disney bloggers have ridden Tron already with cast members and they will also get the opportunity to go back as media guest. DVC gets two dates to chose from. Looking forward to seeing how many AP get. Also most bloggers are AP too.

Last edited:
This is the first time I am trying to get a preview. Is the sign up on MDE or a different place? I am DVC but didn't get anything. Do I need to have a hotel reservation already in order to qualify?

Very anxious about this! I have all my email communications switched on but didn't get the initial announcement. Hoping I get the link email or someone posts it on here!
Good luck everyone :)

for what it is worth, AP park reservations at MK are "sold out" March 4, 6, and 10. Not sure that indicates what the preview dates are. If it's only 3 days that would be rather unusual.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter