• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tron AP preview thread

DVC and AP previews overlapped for GotG. DVC previews.
Why do you think it's unlikely Disney will follow same procedure?

Do you have any inside information?

I'm trying to differentiates posters who are sharing real information vs speculating
Disney discussion forums are not going to be the place for inside information 😉

Guardians had 2 dvc dates about a week apart. They overlapped with ap dates but were at different times. Tron has 3 dvc dates in a row, and it seems like they will be full day previews.

AP previews could definitely happen on the same days but it seems very unlikely.
If overlapping wasn't a problem then they would be happening right now alongside CM previews.

I'm preparing to be checking the cost for ILLs in the future though. thought I might be in OK shape with D3 being on the 18th. you never know until they announce, though.

For GOTG (and Remy), AP previews ended very close to opening day. If this AP preview somehow ends on 3/12 (looking at park ressie availability), that gives them a long time of “nothingness” before opening day.

For GOTG (and Remy), AP previews ended very close to opening day. If this AP preview somehow ends on 3/12 (looking at park ressie availability), that gives them a long time of “nothingness” before opening day.
Maybe they'll do soft openings like the good old days

They might do previews for Club 33 members and the people that live in the Golden Oaks homes too, like they did for Guardians.

I wish Disney would have just announced when AP previews were. I know we have no concrete info, but if these are dates for the previews, then I could happily go about my day and not be glued to my screens for the next who knows how many hours!
Maybe they will put the dates in the email like they did for DVC. Makes zero sense for me to wait in a queue if I can't even be in Orlando that day.

There will be some kind of something going on all of march, they need to keep the ride going with people , that is the whole purpose of it all. I am hoping for March 10 or 13/14.

March 13-17 is central florida and most of NE FL , and many colleges spring break week so I am unsure if they will want to flood MK with all the preview people though...so that week I am just not sure what they will do. Plus only Incredipass and sorceror can go as is.

Also at least with Guardians, the link went live maybe 15-20 minutes before people started receiving emails (don't remember the exact time, maybe someone else does?)
I remember it was when I was busy, so I didn’t see it for awhile.

For dvc members preview booking, it says they have to be staying on Disney property. Is that normal? Will ap be the same?

The reservations won't matter, correct? If we're lucky enough to get a preview booked, they'll make a reservation for us?
But Disney will have to reduce the number of park reservations available to account for the preview reservations. Seeing days full could imply Disney has made the reduction.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter