Tron Arcade Cabinets from Blast in Space

Goofy05 said:
I haven't heard. Are you interested in trading for the HM magenta organ? And how many would you offer?
Thanks!

To be honest, I don't know anything about the magenta organ, so I can't even make a ballpark offer! What do you think it is worth?

Hey!
I'd really like 6? Does that seem fair? It's retired HM quest. Let me know if you feel that's fair.
Thanks!

HI, I'd like to trade 2 or 4 table sets for 1 or 2 arcade cabinets if you're stocked tonight. I'll keep an eye out for your room.

Hey. I haven't been on much lately as school has started up again, but I have a few cabinets to trade (I just played a few times) so if there is anyone in this thread I have forgotten, I apologize and now have some cabinets to trade, if you are still interested!

Two Tables and Four Chairs (Hyperspace Mountain prize) for a Cabinet? :confused3

Pirate-Emery said:
Two Tables and Four Chairs (Hyperspace Mountain prize) for a Cabinet? :confused3

Hey. Thanks for the offer, but I have so many of those tables now I am not sure what to do with them! But I will consider other offers.

I don't know if you need a gold scoreboard, churro pin, mickey or mountain quest pin, or possibly heyina pin. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter