Tron Arcade Cabinets from Blast in Space

Thanks to mtlhddoc2, LittleDragonErin, Kingsfoil, Coasterguy, macntosh, wolfxofxnovember, and shadow pirate for the trades! I still have a few cabinets if anyone else is interested!

Well lol let me see if i can find something you would take. Maybe a chair and table set?
or Ice cream pretzel and turkey pin?

I have been getting two table/chair sets per cabinet. As for the pins, I have them all, so not really looking for pins. I am mostly interested in Christmas and Halloween, if that helps.

lol i wish it did but i just traded my holiday stuff, but i can to the two sets if you will trade for that.

pinkgalYall said:
lol i wish it did but i just traded my holiday stuff, but i can to the two sets if you will trade for that.

Yup, I will do that. I will go to my room (egads! I went out for Chinese food and when I came back, it still had three red Mickey heads - what do people do in there?) and hang out for a bit. It is CL_DocHT's Tron Trade Room. :)

sorry it took me so long to check this lol but i am in your room

Thanks for the trade!

I still have more, if anyone is interested. But can I tell you how much I hate playing Blast in Space now? LOL!

Hey Doc, would you be willing to trade another cabinet for a Mickey Ear Pumpkin, Skeleton Chair, and Stack of Presents?

shadow pirate said:
Hey Doc, would you be willing to trade another cabinet for a Mickey Ear Pumpkin, Skeleton Chair, and Stack of Presents?

Yup, but it will have to be tomorrow. My hand is ready to fall off from Blast in Space.

HI

looking for some cabinets also .........let me know when your on and see if we can work out trade please have some christmas, halloween for trade

Hi! I have a retired Haunted Mansion Ghostly Organ Magenta available. Would you be interested in that? And how many cabinets would you offer? I'm looking for a lot of cabinets for my rare.
Thanks!

Hi Doc :)

I have a few table and chair sets and cant play blast for the life of me lol..would you be willing to trade 2 cabinets for four sets?

Thanks
Mad

I am willing to trade with everyone! I just need to play the game and get as many as I can. Not in the zone today - blew up on Levels 14 and 16! Arg! But I did win one, so I am going to work on it and I will PM everyone when I get some more cabinets. :)

Hey Doc! I can give you two more sets for a cabinet. This time however you have to add me to your friends list :)

If anyone sees this and is interested, I am in my room now with a few cabinets!

Still have a few to trade, if anyone is on.

I haven't heard. Are you interested in trading for the HM magenta organ? And how many would you offer?
Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter