TRON @ Opening Day Rope Drop

JackStraw

Earning My Ears
I have never been at WDW during the opening day of an attraction, let alone during one of the busiest weeks of the year. Can any vets advise what to expect aside from the obvious (larger than usual rope drop crowd; mad stampede to TRON). I mean, aside from the palpable excitement in the air (and bragging rights for those who care, which I do not!), do the cons outweighs the pros or is it worth it to rally and deal with combat conditions bc you can still get on the attraction without an interminable wait if you put in that opening day rope drop effort? Please and thank you!

Agreed - they're not going to have a normal standby line for awhile (speculation, not fact at this point!). But likely you'll know before the park opens if you'll get to ride - by getting either a VQ group or ILL. Just make sure you have a park reservation for that day - those could fill up!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter