Tron previews for DVC?

Well let's hope the train tunnel through Tron is now big enough for the train to travel through. I heard that's the reason the train is still down...

We will be there the last week of March, which guarantees any previews will be over before then or won't start until after lol

Thank goodness that its April. We just finalized going to WDW in July for a couple weeks and I want no part of Tron's opening.

New DVC member here… we will be home in March!!
Would a park reservations/ticket be required in order to preview and sign up? Trying to plan out our park days coming up and don’t know how this would work. Thank you.

New DVC member here… we will be home in March!!
Would a park reservations/ticket be required in order to preview and sign up? Trying to plan out our park days coming up and don’t know how this would work. Thank you.
Yes. If/when previews are offered, you're responsible for your own park admission and reservation.

Adding to this thread after recent announcements …

Are DVC and AP previews typically the same dates?

Will the registration link be the same one used for the AP preview? If not what link should i stalk?

Can a person get both an AP and a DVC preview date?

No. Different dates.
No -- you won't know until they send out the link
Yes, at least for other AP / DVC previews you could. We had them on consecutive days for Remy's.

My family is going to be there in Mid-March. How far in advance from opening do they usually have the previews? 🤞

We will be there in April, so hopefully we can make it to this preview. I would hope between being AP holders and DVC members we could get one spot on the new ride.

Also wondering if they are trying to maximize April School Vacation attendance with this announcement.

We will be there in April, so hopefully we can make it to this preview. I would hope between being AP holders and DVC members we could get one spot on the new ride.

Also wondering if they are trying to maximize April School Vacation attendance with this announcement.
It's opening April 4. I would guess previews will happen prior to April.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter